Instagram is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms. When TikTok got banned Instagram released a new feature called Instagram Reels. According to a study Instagram will reach around 112.5 million US users at the end of 2020.
What is an Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels are short videos of new designs with Reels you can record short videos and share them with your friends or anyone on Instagram. You can record and edit a 15-second clip with audio, effects, and new productivity tools. You can share reels with your followers on Instagram feed, and, if you are using a public account, you can reach a wider audience.
Instagram Reels release date?
Instagram announced it on August 5, 2020.
Are Reels only for India?
No, Reels are available everywhere in world.
How to make Instagram reels?
Its very easy and fun to record Reels. Follow these simple step
1. Open your Instagram application on your mobile device.
2. Swipe right and select the option of Reels.
3. You can add music by tapping the music icon available
4. You can adjust speed as per your preference for your Reels
5. You can use face filters as well for making your Reels funny or beautiful
5. Choose the duration of your Reels with the help of the timer icon, the maximum duration of Reels are 15 sec.
6. Now you are ready to rock!! Just simply click on the next arrow and publish your Reels
How do I find Instagram reels?
You can find reels in the explore section on Instagram. The explore section features the best Reels on Instagram. By visiting someone’s profile you can see a small icon of Reels, the icon contains Reels shared by that particular user.
That’s all folks!! Have more questions? Drop a comment below and thanks for reading!